RVH_080R Liberty Villa
|Sleeps: 16||Bedrooms: 7||Bathrooms: 7.5|
Reunion Resort Membership
Property Reference #RVH_080This fantastic home is ideal for family reunion's, corporate retreats or sports teams to get together and enjoy time together
Compare the price per person of this amazing villa to a hotel and you will see you can enjoy the fantastic features this home has to offer for great value! Enjoy the benefits of the stunning main home and added privacy of a guest home. The unique top floor has been designed solely for entertainment, featuring a huge games room with full-size custom billiards table, Cinema room, wet bar, and poker room! There is an additional second bonus games room in the garage furnished to a retro 70's style with Foosball table, Ping-Pong Table, and Arcade Machine. The adults can relax poolside in the sun whilst the children are able to play close by in the garage games room. With three balconies offering breathtaking golf views and a private pool, this home truly has it all!
Enjoy Florida's best views
You can make the most of the Florida sun with the large outdoor living space this home offers. From the extended pool deck to the rear patio and large 2nd and 3rd-floor balconies that face the golf course, offering some of the best views in Reunion. All of these areas are equipped with patio furniture.
The pool is fitted with a child's safety fence and the large private pool deck is perfectly located in-between the main house and the guest house.
As you enter the beautiful foyer of the main house you will notice the stunning polished ceramic floor, the flawless modern decor, and the light flooding into the open floor plan from the wall of large glass doors.
The modern fully equipped kitchen with its granite countertops and top of the range stainless steel appliances is spacious and includes an island and breakfast bar.
The living area has a beautiful selection of comfortable seating surrounding the large TV. The opposite is the adjoining dining area with its large table that offers seating for 10 as well as two bar stools.
If you prefer al fresco dining, through the French doors is a large sheltered patio with a selection of seating and tables. Here you can admire panoramic views of the Grande hotel set behind the lush golf green and fairways.
The ground floor in the main house is completed by a King sized bedroom, a powder room, and the elevator.
The first-floor master suite undoubtedly has the wow factor with a custom King size bed. The wow factor is magnified when you enter the en-suite with its deep tub surrounded by granite surfaces. From the master, you have direct access to the balcony where you will experience breathtaking views and the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast in the fresh morning air.
Two more bedrooms make up this floor with the same high standard of bed linens and decor, one has a Queen sized bed and the other has two Queen size beds. Every one of the inviting bedrooms in the main home has an en-suite and a TV.
The entire amazing third floor, decorated with vibrant retro Marimekko fabrics, has been designed to be the perfect space for fun, entertainment and relaxing. You will enjoy spending time on any spacious balconies, admiring the panoramic views of the golf course, perhaps during a golf tournament. Also on a clear night, you will be treated with views from a distance of the Disney Fireworks.The cinema room has seating for eight, set over two levels for the best viewing experience. Once you dim the lights, the projector and surround sound system will truly make you feel like you're at the movies.
For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer, sink area, iron, and ironing board.
The beautiful decor of the main home has been extended into the guest house, which has a King-size master suite on the ground floor and a bathroom. Upstairs there are two Queen size bedrooms, a shared bathroom, open living/dining area with a TV and a kitchen. This home has all the ingredients to entice you into a relaxing holiday mood as soon as you enter. All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort, a truly beautiful place with world-class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids’ activities and much more.
- 6,500 sq. ft
- Pool safety fence
- Main house and separate guest house
- Three stories with an Elevator
- Top floor designed for fun & entertainment
- Three large balconies
- Huge custom Billiards table
- Cinema room with 100" projector
- Wet bar and poker room
- Panoramic golf views
- TVs in every bedroom
- Two kitchen's and two living areas
- Formal dining area with seating for 10 + two bar stools
- Guesthouse formal dining for 4
- Multiple al-fresco dining areas with patio furniture
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Master Suite #1 - King (Second Floor Main House)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor Guest House)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Ground Floor Main House)
- Master Suite #4 - Queen/Queen (Second Floor Main House)
- Bedroom #5 - Queen (Second Floor Main House)
- Bedroom #6 - Queen (Second Floor Guest House)
- Bedroom #7 - Queen (Second Floor Guest House)
- Bonus - Sleeper Sofa (Third Floor Main House)
- Bonus - Sleeper Sofa (In The Annex)
- Large 42" flat-screen Cable TV
- Large patio doors showing the stunning views
- Polished ceramic floor
- Pool Safety Fence
- Extended deck area with patio furniture
- Large 28 ft. x 17 ft. private pool with spillover spa
Top Floor Games Room
- Huge entertaining space
- Custom full-size Billiards table
- Wet bar and poker room
- Flat-screen Cable TV
- 100" projector screen
- Home theater system
- Selection of movies
Bonus Garage Games Room
- Foosball table
- Ping-Pong Table
- Arcade Machine
- Pack n play crib
- High chair
- Child safety pool fence
*THE ELEVATOR IN THIS PROPERTY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE.
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest homes at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Enjoy these amenities and more at the Reunion Resort, only 6 miles to Disney World®.
Reunion Water Park
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with us as a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Water Park access
- Shuttle to Disney
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
Watch the video to find out about the fantastic amenities included in the resort fee such as the water park & golf.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $195 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for $40 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar.
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for quote
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
No reviews have been entered for this unit.